WE LIKE YOUR SUPPORT!
Quality really does matter. A key component of quality is consistent messaging. We work extremely hard to ensure that everyone who has an interest in recovery housing has the same information including those who operate, fund and live in recovery housing.
Your donations support our quality initiatives. While there is currently no licensing requirement or mandated quality standards that recovery housing providers (RHPS) must meet, there are voluntary standards they can meet and other activities they can participate in to help them learn and grow.
OUR QUALITY INITIATIVES INCLUDE:
- general information services
- consulting services
- partnering with organizations to develop quality plans
- continuous learning opportunities and support for recovery housing providers
- tools and resource development including the NEORRN website
- information services for consumers, organizations and the professional community
- recognition of provider milestones and successes with awards and scholarships
*NEORRN does not own or operate recovery housing.
NEORRN is a 501c3 non-profit organization.