Partner With Us
WHAT WE KNOW
We know that there is a growing recovery community in Northeast Ohio who recognizes the value of Recovery Residences as part of the continuum of recovery. Recovery housing fosters communities where individuals are able to improve their physical, mental, spiritual, and social well-being. These communities enable individuals to build their resources by providing additional support as people transition toward independent and productive living. Recovery housing may be particularly important for low-income groups who have the least number of affordable and recovery-oriented housing options.
RECOVERY RESIDENCES HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO:
- Decrease substance use
- Decrease incarceration rates
- Increase income
- Increase family and social functioning
- Improve psychological and emotional well-being
- Increase quality of life measures
EXAMPLES OF NEEDS IN RECOVERY HOUSING:
- Recovery residences who accept individuals receiving Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
- Recovery residences willing to administer Naloxone.
- Recovery residences to accommodate individuals with certain criminal offenses.
- Funding to support recovery housing.
- The ability for individuals to practice self determination and have choices when being referred to recovery housing.
DATA COLLECTION NEEDS
- Recovery Housing Utilization
- Consumer Satisfaction Information
- Consumer Education
- Recovery Housing Training & Supports
- Quality Standards & Best Practices
We enjoy developing partnerships to further the mission of expanding access to quality recovery housing. Call 216-860-0696 to see how we can work together.
Northeast Ohio Recovery Residence Network is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
*The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute any professional, financial, medical or legal advice. The online listings of providers and services is for general information purposes only. To be listed the Service must be located in the Northeast Ohio and be a provider of recovery, treatment or support services. Ask us for more information. NEORRN does not endorse or recommend providers. Providers do not pay to be listed on the NEORRN website. All providers and services listed follow their own eligibility criteria and being listed on the NEORRN website does not guarantee that an individual will be accepted into their programs. NEORRN does not own or operate recovery housing.